Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas

Oh hey, I have a blog! I have some catching up to do. I've been having trouble feeling motivated to talk about anything on here, as much of my life seems way too boring to blog about. So here's a little bit about our Christmas!

Lucas was a lot of fun this year at Christmas. He's still too young to know what's going on but he was so sweet and excited while discovering his presents on Christmas morning. It was amazing!

Lucas was a very good boy this year!

Christmas morning selfie!

Whoa. I can cook now.
Future Chef Lucas getting started

Santa also put Lucas's favorite, Clifford, in his stocking.


He also got a few really awesome trucks.
We had amazing weather this week so we took Lucas to the beach a couple times. He loves the beach and the ocean but it's often too big of an undertaking for me to do it on my own on weekdays. We went to Coronado on Christmas Eve and to Ocean Beach the day after Christmas. He had a wonderful time putting his feet in the ocean, chasing his shadow, and digging in the sand.


The ocean is amazing!
 We all did a lot of excellent eating and drinking this week. For Christmas dinner we had prime rib, mashed potatoes and gravy, roasted Brussels sprouts with onion and bacon, and popovers. So tasty! I got a lot of really nice clothes (my favorite present!) and a massage gift certificate from Brandon (so looking forward to this!). I got Brandon a watch, I think he likes it pretty well. We had a great time with my parents, especially Lucas who loves having extra people to drag around the house and boss around.

Merry Christmas to all! I'll be back later with New Year's resolutions and more recent photos of the Biggest Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment